· Name of Department: - Office of the Directorate General Rifles
· Location :- Shillong, Assam
· Name of Post: - Naib Subedar, Rifleman
· Number of Post: - 574 Posts
Name of the Post
Religious Teacher JCO
Electrical Fitter Signal
Barrack and Road
Veterinary Field Assistant
Hindi Translator Gd-2
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Rifles Subedar Recruitment 2015:-
1. Education Details: - Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) Exam from recognized board for S.no 1&2. For S.no 3 post the applicants should have completed Graduate with Madhyaman Sanskrit of Bhusan in Hindi. For S.no 4 post the applicants should hold 10th Class with Science, Math and English. Post wise description is available in official notification.
2. Age Limit: - Applicants should be minimum 18 years old and maximum age should be between 23 to 28 year old. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules and regulations.
3. Pay Band: - Pay Band and other allowances will be admissible to Assam Rifle personnel.
4. Application Fee: - Application fee for GEN and OBC candidate Assam Rifles Recruitment is RS 50/- payable through SBI Challan through Power Jyoti Account No, 35015974955 at SBI, Laitkor Branch, Shillong, and Code No – 13883. SBI Bank Challan are provided in the official notification. No fee for reserved candidate.
5. Selection Process: - Candidate will be short listed by the Written Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
How to Apply for Assam Rifles Subedar Recruitment 2015:-
Applicants who are eligible and interested, they need to send hard copy of the application along with all required documents and SBI Challan. Applications are acceptable in offline mode only. Applicants should fill up applications carefully before fill up must read out instruction. Application forms are available at the official site at www.assamrifles.gov.in. Address to send applications are
Important Date for registration process:-
Last date to send application: - 31.08.15.
To get the all details and challan form, visit http://www.assamrifles.gov.in/DOCS/NEWS//ADVERTISEMENT%20FOR%20RECT%20.pdf